Kiss chase at The Hut

Today my Mum made me go to Pizza Hat. She made me meet up with these two hotties. She made them sit next to me and cuddle up. She made Annabelle (the younger blonde hottie) kiss me. (I then kicked my mum under the table.) She made Tori (older blonde ... you get the idea) kiss me. Then she made them give me birthday presents. I got a Joules shower set with masculine grown up shower gel. Do you think Tori thinks I smell? Not that it bothers me. Good in fact if I do.

When we got home Mum made me tell Dad why I kicked her. I couldn't bring myself to say that Tori kissed me, so I mimed the kissing bit.

Will someone tell these girls I'm not interested? Actually I did shout "Chase me!" to them both in the car park. Maybe I am ...