Today it is Park Thursday. Max had to meet another Max, but I was to meet the JBs at tennis. However at school Has's mum said she was going to check the age group at tennis, so tennis was off.
I managed in the confusion to get Mum to agree to take me to the school park with Has. (Has is Harry obviously.) Mum texted the JBs' dad and then got a text from Erinsmum saying "We made it to Park Thursday and you're not here!" So we did go there. And we upset Erin's friend D, but the mums said it was something to do with dozens and sixes.
Then in a Brucie-bonus, we were taken to the JBs' house to play til 5! Mum got a cuppa from Andy that rivals Bud's and the Olds chatted. Well Andy listened to Erinsmum and my mum blather on.
In school news, I have an insect day tomorrow and Dad is off with me. And I moaned today that with Mr Gurney leaving, there will be no boy teachers at school and I don't like girls.
I managed in the confusion to get Mum to agree to take me to the school park with Has. (Has is Harry obviously.) Mum texted the JBs' dad and then got a text from Erinsmum saying "We made it to Park Thursday and you're not here!" So we did go there. And we upset Erin's friend D, but the mums said it was something to do with dozens and sixes.
Then in a Brucie-bonus, we were taken to the JBs' house to play til 5! Mum got a cuppa from Andy that rivals Bud's and the Olds chatted. Well Andy listened to Erinsmum and my mum blather on.
In school news, I have an insect day tomorrow and Dad is off with me. And I moaned today that with Mr Gurney leaving, there will be no boy teachers at school and I don't like girls.