What an exciting week I've had. I turned 7, had a small party, been sent home from school because of snow AND I've still got to have my birthday party at Goals tomorrow!
On my actual birthday on Wednesday, I went out for a meal with Grandma, Grandpa, Mum and Dad. We went to Pizza Hat and had a rather civilised meal. Well I am grown up now. On the next day, we had the Puddlers round for cake n juice. Cal made me a FAB football cake with a Man U -v- Real Madrid match on the top. We had no fights, only fun.
Today the city came to a snowstill as we got sent home from school at 12.30. Mum's school closed at 12. She offered to go in because she remembers how it felt to be a working mum who wouldn't get paid for staying at home. As G&G are here, it was only fair to take advantage, she said. Her school watched The Incredibles; at mine we played and I made a ginormous snowflake out of Kinnex.
We are told that my Goals party is going ahead tomorrow. They've said to bring spare clothes. I shall be utilising the hot showers.
On my actual birthday on Wednesday, I went out for a meal with Grandma, Grandpa, Mum and Dad. We went to Pizza Hat and had a rather civilised meal. Well I am grown up now. On the next day, we had the Puddlers round for cake n juice. Cal made me a FAB football cake with a Man U -v- Real Madrid match on the top. We had no fights, only fun.
Today the city came to a snowstill as we got sent home from school at 12.30. Mum's school closed at 12. She offered to go in because she remembers how it felt to be a working mum who wouldn't get paid for staying at home. As G&G are here, it was only fair to take advantage, she said. Her school watched The Incredibles; at mine we played and I made a ginormous snowflake out of Kinnex.
We are told that my Goals party is going ahead tomorrow. They've said to bring spare clothes. I shall be utilising the hot showers.