What to do on an NPW (Non Park Wednesday? )

I am befuddled. It is Wednesday. It is not raining. Yet we are not going to the park. Then I was reassured by Mum that we have a new weekly fixture - Park Thursday. Yes, it's on tomorrow. But how did you know that?

Instead Mum used to time to make a yummy chicken filo pie, which I wolfed down, and spent the rest if the time doing my two favourite things - Legoing (TM Prof Mungleton) and looking up Star Wars funny bits on YouTube. Oh I forgot I also like looking up No Direction songs.

Mum is going mad this evening because Steve Lamacq dedicated a song to her on the radio and said her name three times. It was Half Man Half Biscuit's Seal Clubbing on the Wheel of Your Tune S21 on BBC6Music. They give you the letter and number and you find, for example, the 21st song under S in your music collection (ITunes) and put it on their FB page. She's still swooning but that might be cos it was followed up by The Smiths and ELO, the latter who hold a special place in Steve's heart, as they do my Mum's.

Here I am playing with a Lego Star Wars AT-ST Walker.