After a bit of confusion (we were minus a Jonibob or two but plus a Jof), I met Max at the park having taken along my new Qai-gon light up lightsaber. After 20 minutes, during which we met current Puddler Jonah who helped fire missiles at us in the basket, we retired Chez Messenger for t'was cold and the Olds wanted tea. Then I saw it. Max's Magical Lego Thing. It is HUGE!
I managed to get home in one piece which is more than I can say for Mum as I tried to cut off her head with my lightsaber after she paid my Coastguards bill.
At home I moaned that I didn't get to do interesting things in bed like Mum does - reading her books. I moaned that I had to go to bed at 730. It was at that time 830 pm and Mum laughed. I told her I wanted to go to bed at 1540. When I realised that was when I got home from school, I then moaned that Dad made me go at 1770.
In other news Nana sent me a new school jumper and two packs of football cards. I think she should save her money for herself.
I managed to get home in one piece which is more than I can say for Mum as I tried to cut off her head with my lightsaber after she paid my Coastguards bill.
At home I moaned that I didn't get to do interesting things in bed like Mum does - reading her books. I moaned that I had to go to bed at 730. It was at that time 830 pm and Mum laughed. I told her I wanted to go to bed at 1540. When I realised that was when I got home from school, I then moaned that Dad made me go at 1770.
In other news Nana sent me a new school jumper and two packs of football cards. I think she should save her money for herself.