Half-term is over. Back to the grind on Monday. We are still in the Wall of Corn though, returning tomorrow.
Wednesday we went to Mount Edgecumbe for a brisk walk. And brisk it was too. It took an hour to walk round and that was enough of the cold weather. We called into the pub to see Uncle Chris but he had a day off. I met a new friend Olly playing Footie in the park. Mum and Nana froze their arses off waiting for me in the park!
Thursday we went to the cinema kids' club to see Rise of the Guardians. We met, arranged of course, Lily and Rosie (see pic), with mum Caroline and Great Aunty Ruth (Grandad's sister). After a slap up meal at Mrs Macdonald's pie shop, we did a few bits of shopping in town. Mostly pants for me and books for Mum.
Friday we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa. We had a bad night due to me wanting water and the loo. I couldn't get back to sleep, nor could Mum. Not could Nana or Grandad apparently. And poor Nana had to work! We viewed G&G's new caravan today. Very smart and I've chosen my bed when I stay with them! I made some more pancakes, I'm getting good at tossing. (No comments Max's dad!)
Tomorrow is our usual Cliff Top Cafe lunch. Yummy.
Wednesday we went to Mount Edgecumbe for a brisk walk. And brisk it was too. It took an hour to walk round and that was enough of the cold weather. We called into the pub to see Uncle Chris but he had a day off. I met a new friend Olly playing Footie in the park. Mum and Nana froze their arses off waiting for me in the park!
Thursday we went to the cinema kids' club to see Rise of the Guardians. We met, arranged of course, Lily and Rosie (see pic), with mum Caroline and Great Aunty Ruth (Grandad's sister). After a slap up meal at Mrs Macdonald's pie shop, we did a few bits of shopping in town. Mostly pants for me and books for Mum.
Friday we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa. We had a bad night due to me wanting water and the loo. I couldn't get back to sleep, nor could Mum. Not could Nana or Grandad apparently. And poor Nana had to work! We viewed G&G's new caravan today. Very smart and I've chosen my bed when I stay with them! I made some more pancakes, I'm getting good at tossing. (No comments Max's dad!)
Tomorrow is our usual Cliff Top Cafe lunch. Yummy.