And the award for 2013's Most Extreme Homeworker goes to ... me! I am drawing a weird shape which as a line of simmitry (as I call it).
Today Mum took me on a Tame Hen Stalk, which is like a Wild Goose Chase, only less crazy. We tried to find the school she is supposed to be training at tomorrow. We asked a Lollipop Man and of course he knew the answer. This was via Little Tesco, the bribe for shopping here is a chocolate bar (the bribe in Waitrose is a Peppa Pig iced biscuit).
I watched Family Guy Star Wars A New Hope which Ian and Josie bought me for my birthday. I fear it is bedtime soon. The old girl needs to tidy up the kitchen a bit if her bestie Sarah is coming down for the weekend.
Today Mum took me on a Tame Hen Stalk, which is like a Wild Goose Chase, only less crazy. We tried to find the school she is supposed to be training at tomorrow. We asked a Lollipop Man and of course he knew the answer. This was via Little Tesco, the bribe for shopping here is a chocolate bar (the bribe in Waitrose is a Peppa Pig iced biscuit).
I watched Family Guy Star Wars A New Hope which Ian and Josie bought me for my birthday. I fear it is bedtime soon. The old girl needs to tidy up the kitchen a bit if her bestie Sarah is coming down for the weekend.