Nana's birthday

Saturday was Nana's birthday. N&G came up Friday night, earlier than usual so Grandad could see me play footie on Saturday morning. He was dutifully impressed but said I was not listening enough!

Us lads went to see Pompey play Colchester, we wuz robbed.

Saturday evening I went to Oscar and Felix's joint birthday party at Horizone. Mum and Dad nattered to the NCT gang while we battered each other.

Sunday we went to the Osborne View pub to celebrate Nana's birthday. We had a yummy lunch and I amused myself with Harrison's birthday present - the Usborne (not Osborne) book for boys. On her cake there were 3 candles - each worth 22 years - you do the maths.

And the weekend wasn't over yet! Has's birthday party at Priory was a sporty games affair - for his dad is a sports coach. It was great fun and as I blog, I am spark out asleep.