OMG there's Darth Maul!

Mum picked me up from school and within 10 minutes, declared I was adorable. I think it's because she had a difficult day and I'd held her hand.

En route (how many people use on route?) to Park Thursday, we queued in the Post Office to post Grandad's birthday card and present. We are buying him a trip in the Bournemouth Hot Air Balloon - as it's a tethered one. I tried to enclose a two pound coin in the card for him but Mum said no.

At the park, we played the usual Basket Attack with Darth Maul, a newcomer. Don't reckon he will return. We ate apples and brioche, so cultured are we. The Olds discussed pink bottie warmers, sleep habits and love bombing.

On the way home, en retour, I threw said pink bottie warmer into the road in front of the car and - yes I KNOW it was wrong - retrieved it. Mum shouted. Quite correctly. I'm still adorable though she said later.