No that's not the title cos the Pop Will Eat Itself song of that name is playing as my literary assistant blogs for me. It's because I'm out at my first Beaver sleepover and I hope Bluebird is going to patrol the building to keep us safe. Luckily Max is there to look after me because He's Done This Before.
Today was quite exciting. After the incident at the pub last night, I woke at 8am and Mum and I snuggled up to watch the Clone Wars, as friends again. I had arranged to meet Johnny at football training today and a bonus Bob turned up!
I was invited back to theirs for Lunch and a Play while the Olds shopped. It was my great idea to watch Hero Factory in Italian on the TV. For some reason we found it hilarious.
At 5pm I was dropped off with my stuff at the sleepover. Dad had to label my jumper with biro while I had it on, he's hopeless. Off the Olds went. They are apparently meeting Max's Olds for a drink tonight.
Today was quite exciting. After the incident at the pub last night, I woke at 8am and Mum and I snuggled up to watch the Clone Wars, as friends again. I had arranged to meet Johnny at football training today and a bonus Bob turned up!
I was invited back to theirs for Lunch and a Play while the Olds shopped. It was my great idea to watch Hero Factory in Italian on the TV. For some reason we found it hilarious.
At 5pm I was dropped off with my stuff at the sleepover. Dad had to label my jumper with biro while I had it on, he's hopeless. Off the Olds went. They are apparently meeting Max's Olds for a drink tonight.