I bounded in early at 7am to the Olds' bedroom. It was Mum's lie in so we scooted off downstairs leaving her to it. We still managed to be late to Johnny's birthday party. Johnny is the oldest of the Puddlers, weighing in at 8 years old today. Grandad is also the oldest of my grandparents, 67 today. We spoke to Grandad on FaceTime and I sang a rude version of Happy Birthday. He's off to meet his brother, sister and brother-in-law for lunch.
At the gym center, we jumped, bombed, dived, skidded and balanced for an hour and a half, and then ran back to the party room for the food. I only ate 3 party sausages and half a bun because my appetite still hasn't returned fully.
Upon returning home, Mum retired to the kitchen. She is obsessed with Hairy cooking; Hairy lamb tagine today and Hairy rice pud. She's also roasting a chicken for our sarnies this week. Dad and I played Scalextric, Lightsabers and Hex Bugs. Dad has only upset me once today, saying he didn't like me because I smelt. Mum taught me to say "Takes one to know one" so I'm happier now.