It started bad. Mum dropped me off with no sports kit. What am I going to wear to my after-school sports club? No, don't be silly. Not my PE kit! She promised me she would pass it up.
Which she did. But all the Coastguard kids plopped their bags and coats on my peg, so I couldn't see it. So guess what? I put on my PE kit.
Mum realised when she got home from work after lunch that she'd left my lunch bag on the kitchen worktop. Oops. When she handed in the forgotten sports kit, the office told her I'd booked in for school bolognese. Phew, she thought. And paid.
I told Mum I was too worned out (sic) for Beavers. When she informed me I'd miss out on the pre-Beaver-play chez Max, I changed my tune. Which reminds me to annoy them again by singing No Direction's slaughtered One Way or Another. Again. And again.
Beavers-update: Over Easter we are to work on the Animal Care Badge, by feeding birds and researching them. Luckily we have a Family Thornyologist, Grandad, who feeds the birds twice a day. And he has loads of good bird books.
Which she did. But all the Coastguard kids plopped their bags and coats on my peg, so I couldn't see it. So guess what? I put on my PE kit.
Mum realised when she got home from work after lunch that she'd left my lunch bag on the kitchen worktop. Oops. When she handed in the forgotten sports kit, the office told her I'd booked in for school bolognese. Phew, she thought. And paid.
I told Mum I was too worned out (sic) for Beavers. When she informed me I'd miss out on the pre-Beaver-play chez Max, I changed my tune. Which reminds me to annoy them again by singing No Direction's slaughtered One Way or Another. Again. And again.
Beavers-update: Over Easter we are to work on the Animal Care Badge, by feeding birds and researching them. Luckily we have a Family Thornyologist, Grandad, who feeds the birds twice a day. And he has loads of good bird books.

