Park Thursday was cancelled today for us as I had a party to go to. Firstly yes it's kinda racy to have a party on a Thursday. Secondly I neglected to inform Mum that there was an invite to George's party at those Kaves of Kraze, and that it had been in my book bag for a week.
It was a good party, I fell on Has's face and hurt him causing him to howl back to his mum. It did look bad until his mum informed us that he already had a bump on his forehead!
George had a fab Lego cake to rival Cal's. George's mum didn't measure bricks though, but she did make snowballs.
I was the first to off-shirt and sing the chicken sing we learned at school. I was the second however to put the conical party hats under my T-shirt à la Madonna.
It was a good party, I fell on Has's face and hurt him causing him to howl back to his mum. It did look bad until his mum informed us that he already had a bump on his forehead!
George had a fab Lego cake to rival Cal's. George's mum didn't measure bricks though, but she did make snowballs.
I was the first to off-shirt and sing the chicken sing we learned at school. I was the second however to put the conical party hats under my T-shirt à la Madonna.