It snowed nearly all day. But a woosie kind of snow. Settled on all the cars and grass but not on roads.
At pick-up time I fell into the birdbox. I had two cuts on my forehead. Luckily the box is ok. Mum took me back into school where Miss Thorne applied an ice pack. Mum asked me if I was going to be ok to go to Beavers. I said What's Beavers? She looked worried, no doubt remembering when I had concussion from a footie accident and did talk gobbledygook for a while. Then she saw me laughing. Foiled.
A new arrangement has been ... well ... arranged. Mum drops me off chez Max before Beavers and I get a little playtime with him before we scoot there.
At Beavers I can't actually remember what we did. We might have talked about our sleepover on Saturday. We might have discussed Pythagorus Theorum.
At pick-up time I fell into the birdbox. I had two cuts on my forehead. Luckily the box is ok. Mum took me back into school where Miss Thorne applied an ice pack. Mum asked me if I was going to be ok to go to Beavers. I said What's Beavers? She looked worried, no doubt remembering when I had concussion from a footie accident and did talk gobbledygook for a while. Then she saw me laughing. Foiled.
A new arrangement has been ... well ... arranged. Mum drops me off chez Max before Beavers and I get a little playtime with him before we scoot there.
At Beavers I can't actually remember what we did. We might have talked about our sleepover on Saturday. We might have discussed Pythagorus Theorum.