I heard Mum telling Sally Hairdresser that she spent £50 in 5 hours drinking in a pub last night. Even I can work out that. It's >3 bottles of white wine, rounds of jaëgerbombs and a gin & bitter lemon. Erinsmum called a PuddleMummy Wine O'Clock for her upcoming birthday and Leek Day. I think they all disgraced themselves on Facebook showing upper cracks.
Anyway I was supposed to be dropped off at the JBs for Dad to pick me up later. However my tummy made other plans. Not having eaten much, school called Mum after lunch and she had to come and pick me up. The sickness wasn't imminent as school had predicted, but I did lounge on the sofa all afternoon watching telly. So Mum wouldn't let me go to the JBs.
Today Max is visiting because Bud has to visit the Hobbits, and Jof has to speak to someone on the phone for two hours. Now the cynical among you may think that means she's talking to a god down the porcelain phone. But no, twas a pre-planned phone call about a mortgage. (However you would also be correct, she was sick earlier.)
Max and I played Hex Bugs and Lego. We chortled so much, it's a good job my mum didn't have a headache! We are looking forward to Johnny's 8th birthday party tomorrow. Of course he's always the oldest.
Anyway I was supposed to be dropped off at the JBs for Dad to pick me up later. However my tummy made other plans. Not having eaten much, school called Mum after lunch and she had to come and pick me up. The sickness wasn't imminent as school had predicted, but I did lounge on the sofa all afternoon watching telly. So Mum wouldn't let me go to the JBs.
Today Max is visiting because Bud has to visit the Hobbits, and Jof has to speak to someone on the phone for two hours. Now the cynical among you may think that means she's talking to a god down the porcelain phone. But no, twas a pre-planned phone call about a mortgage. (However you would also be correct, she was sick earlier.)
Max and I played Hex Bugs and Lego. We chortled so much, it's a good job my mum didn't have a headache! We are looking forward to Johnny's 8th birthday party tomorrow. Of course he's always the oldest.