After the fun of London in our first week, we descended upon Nana and Grandad for our second week.
On Monday, I had a play date with Max before we left. We met at Yellow Plum Park and he came back to ours for lunch, as it was getting cold. Amazingly they went a different way home to our house, whilst we were waiting for them at the back pathway. Amazingly we met at home. The trip to Cornwall was horrible, with every Josh, Alfie and Harry going the same way. Yes, One Direction. And funnily enough that's what we listened to in the car the whole way down. Yes my mum did receive treatment afterwards.
Tuesday we met second cousins Lily and Rosie, mum/cousin Caroline and grandma/Aunty Ruth in the cinema to watch Wreck-it Ralph. We all enjoyed it, even Nana and Aunty Ruth. Mum thought it wasn't as sickly sweet as other films; it showed you that you didn't need to change to be a "better" person. You could be yourself and still be "better". I managed to fleece Nana and Mum out of a Ninjago air ship. Mum even wrote in her diary how many weeks I've got to go without pocket money and I had to sign it! Here I am with it.
Wednesday we went swimming. I raced Grandad (3 widths crawl, breast stroke and butterfly). I won 2 out of the 3!
Thursday we visited Grandma and Grandpa. Uncle Chris and Cousin Tash were also visiting, but we didn't get to see Riley as mum Tash was enjoying some time on her own with her dad.
Friday I decided I wanted to go "exploring". Grandad wanted us to go to the Alpine Trail which is near the old Alpines, on the way to Cremyll. It's a man-made track that zig zags from opposite Maker Camp down to the old Earl's Track (the Earl of Edgcumbe's horse and carriages would have passed by it in older times.) We had a great time finding sticks and climbing over hedges. Grandad fell over and got a muddy bottom! After that we went up to the Cliff Top Cafe to have a well deserved breakfast, or brinner as I called it. My mum and Grandad had to have a cream tea!
On Saturday we went to my great uncle Ken's 80th birthday party. Here's a pic of The Olds - my Nana Jill, Grandad Terry, his brother Ken, his sister Ruth and her husband Jack. Mum saw her cousins again and their children. Many insults were thrown between Grandad and his neices. They are a cheeky lot! Apparently I was very well behaved, so I got that Mega Marble! We drove home after that, an awful trip home in the fog.
It was a lovely week, thank you very much to dear Nana and Grandad. Here's a nice pic of me with my favourite Nana.
On Monday, I had a play date with Max before we left. We met at Yellow Plum Park and he came back to ours for lunch, as it was getting cold. Amazingly they went a different way home to our house, whilst we were waiting for them at the back pathway. Amazingly we met at home. The trip to Cornwall was horrible, with every Josh, Alfie and Harry going the same way. Yes, One Direction. And funnily enough that's what we listened to in the car the whole way down. Yes my mum did receive treatment afterwards.
Tuesday we met second cousins Lily and Rosie, mum/cousin Caroline and grandma/Aunty Ruth in the cinema to watch Wreck-it Ralph. We all enjoyed it, even Nana and Aunty Ruth. Mum thought it wasn't as sickly sweet as other films; it showed you that you didn't need to change to be a "better" person. You could be yourself and still be "better". I managed to fleece Nana and Mum out of a Ninjago air ship. Mum even wrote in her diary how many weeks I've got to go without pocket money and I had to sign it! Here I am with it.
Wednesday we went swimming. I raced Grandad (3 widths crawl, breast stroke and butterfly). I won 2 out of the 3!
Thursday we visited Grandma and Grandpa. Uncle Chris and Cousin Tash were also visiting, but we didn't get to see Riley as mum Tash was enjoying some time on her own with her dad.
Friday I decided I wanted to go "exploring". Grandad wanted us to go to the Alpine Trail which is near the old Alpines, on the way to Cremyll. It's a man-made track that zig zags from opposite Maker Camp down to the old Earl's Track (the Earl of Edgcumbe's horse and carriages would have passed by it in older times.) We had a great time finding sticks and climbing over hedges. Grandad fell over and got a muddy bottom! After that we went up to the Cliff Top Cafe to have a well deserved breakfast, or brinner as I called it. My mum and Grandad had to have a cream tea!
On Saturday we went to my great uncle Ken's 80th birthday party. Here's a pic of The Olds - my Nana Jill, Grandad Terry, his brother Ken, his sister Ruth and her husband Jack. Mum saw her cousins again and their children. Many insults were thrown between Grandad and his neices. They are a cheeky lot! Apparently I was very well behaved, so I got that Mega Marble! We drove home after that, an awful trip home in the fog.
It was a lovely week, thank you very much to dear Nana and Grandad. Here's a nice pic of me with my favourite Nana.








