Friends Friday

Today I badgered mum so much that she arranged a meet at those Kaves of Kraze, en Puddle, followed by extra play chez Max.

I renamed KK Krazy Dave's. Well he was totally crazy last Saturday and can't even remember leaving the rest of the Piddlers in the pub and joining us Puddemums at Erin's!

Elizabeth, Max, Erin and I played hard then were marched off to have lunch at a nearby "restaurant". Invited back for extra time, of course we were delighted and played somewhat calmer, Legoing and colouring. In fact we were very quiet until a talk old child wound us up!

Ally disappeared and so did Krazy Dave. Not that I'm casting aspersions - the both had things to do involving wardrobes and libraries respectively.

We delivered Erin home at 4.30. Mum had been asked by dad to tidy my room (you can't see the floor) but she took this literally and by the time dad came home, there were baby baths, pram snuggles and age 2/3 shirts cluttering up the landing. She'd gone into That Cupboard In My Room Into Which We Are Not Allowed To Go.

Anyway as I'm blogging, mum is turning my room into more of a 7 year old's room - ie taking out the baby paraphernalia such as photos of when I was brought home from hospital, gifts from people which should be displayed, just not in my room. And she's put a table in the corner for my laptop. If their old one works ...

Enjoy the photos. You'll see Erin has wide hair - that's cos mum did a panoramic photo, the likes with which she's become obsessed.