I had the stupid idea to moan to my that she never lets me see my friends.
She explained to me in no uncertain terms:-
Monday I went to Beavers via Max's house and en route we played in the park.
Tuesday we went to the school park with Harry and Harrison and Evie and stayed as late as we could to miss the post and be almost late for swimming.
Wednesday has turned into Park Wednesday Resurrected But With School Pals. Present were Evie, Harry, Rory and Lewis.
Thursday is Park Thursday with The Puddlers.
Friday will be Footie with school pals and Beer o'Clock en Puddle.
Saturday I'm exchanging marbles for a play date with Max.
Sunday I will hopefully see The Puddlers for a Goodbye To Max's House barbie.
I think my mum had a point.
She explained to me in no uncertain terms:-
Monday I went to Beavers via Max's house and en route we played in the park.
Tuesday we went to the school park with Harry and Harrison and Evie and stayed as late as we could to miss the post and be almost late for swimming.
Wednesday has turned into Park Wednesday Resurrected But With School Pals. Present were Evie, Harry, Rory and Lewis.
Thursday is Park Thursday with The Puddlers.
Friday will be Footie with school pals and Beer o'Clock en Puddle.
Saturday I'm exchanging marbles for a play date with Max.
Sunday I will hopefully see The Puddlers for a Goodbye To Max's House barbie.
I think my mum had a point.
