And a loud voice boomed ...

We tried for Wednesday Park (keep up you lot, it's the school pals in park near school) but it was threatening to rain. We managed 45 minutes.

You'd think that after the excitement of me falling out of the tree last week, it couldn't get any more exciting. It did.

Miss I ran back to her mum in tears because whilst playing in the bushes, she'd heard a booming voice say "Get down off there".

Lewis's mum and my mum went to visit. She because she said when you hear "man in bushes", you start to worry. My mum because she thought it was that grumpy old git who told her off for parking in front of his house at the rear entrance to the park last week. Twice. ("It's not the first time you've done it; I've been here 20 years before the park was built, never had a problem before; no there aren't Disabled markings on the road even though I just said I was disabled ...")

It wasn't. We couldn't see anyone. Then she and I and Lewis heard it again - booming "It's about time"!

We can't get to the bottom of this mystery. If anyone can help please let us know.

In other news, Mum and I caught up on the 2013 version of Who Shot JR? and I watched Crash and Bernstein, my new favourite programme.