Park Tuesday. This is getting to be a daily thing n'est-ce pas? This is Yellow Plum one near school with school pals. Mum
brought L from further up the road. L's mum has just offered to take me to school next year two days a week.
E got stick up a tree, but by the time her mum got there, I'd guided her down. I then showed L how to climb a tree. Thankfully no one fell today.
In the car on the way to swimming, Mum tested me on my 3x tables in return for 3 book "points" (to buy Sea Quest books). I will earn 4 points for my 4x tables etc except I pointed out that surely I wouldn't get 10 for my 10x tables!
At swimming I demonstrated butterfly again for the second week running, and did a cracking half a length of front crawl without even breathing!
I explained one of my maths questions I had today, word problems.
Jacob has 21 sweets and wants to give them to his 3 friends. How many does each child get?
See if you can guess;
A. Doesn't matter how many they get - DON'T EAT THEM! If a child has 21 and is GIVING them away, they must be out of date.
B. Child A had 7, as did child B and C, until A said that his weren't the right colour and he wanted to swap with B, but as B's were bigger, surely they were worth two of A's? And C said his mum doesn't like him eating sweets that aren't from Natural Juice Company, so A and B had his too.
C. None as Jacob's sister nicked them all.
Answers on a postcard please.
brought L from further up the road. L's mum has just offered to take me to school next year two days a week.
E got stick up a tree, but by the time her mum got there, I'd guided her down. I then showed L how to climb a tree. Thankfully no one fell today.
In the car on the way to swimming, Mum tested me on my 3x tables in return for 3 book "points" (to buy Sea Quest books). I will earn 4 points for my 4x tables etc except I pointed out that surely I wouldn't get 10 for my 10x tables!
At swimming I demonstrated butterfly again for the second week running, and did a cracking half a length of front crawl without even breathing!
I explained one of my maths questions I had today, word problems.
Jacob has 21 sweets and wants to give them to his 3 friends. How many does each child get?
See if you can guess;
A. Doesn't matter how many they get - DON'T EAT THEM! If a child has 21 and is GIVING them away, they must be out of date.
B. Child A had 7, as did child B and C, until A said that his weren't the right colour and he wanted to swap with B, but as B's were bigger, surely they were worth two of A's? And C said his mum doesn't like him eating sweets that aren't from Natural Juice Company, so A and B had his too.
C. None as Jacob's sister nicked them all.
Answers on a postcard please.
