After a fun packed weekend, there was more fun planned today. Dad dragged us down to Southsea for a "family breakfast" - we went to Capers in Marmion Road. Mum and Dad had traditional breakfasts, I had a Baked Bean Breakfast which was two slices of bread, topped with beans, two slices of bacon and two poached eggs. I wolfed it down. That phrase always makes me wonder - just how does a wolf eat? Does it eat loads of food very quickly?
After lunch, Dad took me to Pie and Vinyl, and before you ask, like my Year R teacher did of Dad, it's not a flooring shop. Mum went to buy new trousers for work as she had a wardrobe malfunction on Friday. (There was a hole in her black jeans in an inappropriate area.)
Then we headed off to the May Fayre, so named, I worked out, as it is May and it is a Fayre. It was, in Andy's words, rammed. We went to the same place we sat in last year, and found we had triangulated 10 metres away from where we were last year, which was in turn 10 metres away from where we were the year before. In a triangle shape. Yes I've bored myself now.
Mum tried to be all arty with this photo of the sun behind the tree.
We had a go at Army Lazer Quest - it was AWESOME! We got to run around in camo shooting at the enemy (in my case Max). I failed to score any points, as did Max. But Bob scored 750 or something. Johnny failed to update us, he must be in counter intelligence or something. Max and I were in the peace corps.
Mum took this picture saying he's the dishiest Morris dancer she'd every seen. She had to pretend to take a pic of Cal and zoom in, so the picture is blurred. But I think you'll get the picture.
We'd won Samurai swords and had the ensuing arguments "That's my bit" etc. Erin had two as when she tried to kill Bud, her sword broke. Maybe Bud is a ninja? Elizabeth didn't have a sword, but she did fall off the wall. Mum went home, but the rest of us went to the Rose in June which is a fabulous pub with a fabulous garden replete with wooden climbing equipment. Mum thinks we should move our Friday Beer O'Clocks there since Pete the Landlord at our local was getting stressed with us kids on Friday.
After lunch, Dad took me to Pie and Vinyl, and before you ask, like my Year R teacher did of Dad, it's not a flooring shop. Mum went to buy new trousers for work as she had a wardrobe malfunction on Friday. (There was a hole in her black jeans in an inappropriate area.)
Then we headed off to the May Fayre, so named, I worked out, as it is May and it is a Fayre. It was, in Andy's words, rammed. We went to the same place we sat in last year, and found we had triangulated 10 metres away from where we were last year, which was in turn 10 metres away from where we were the year before. In a triangle shape. Yes I've bored myself now.
Mum tried to be all arty with this photo of the sun behind the tree.
We had a go at Army Lazer Quest - it was AWESOME! We got to run around in camo shooting at the enemy (in my case Max). I failed to score any points, as did Max. But Bob scored 750 or something. Johnny failed to update us, he must be in counter intelligence or something. Max and I were in the peace corps.
Mum took this picture saying he's the dishiest Morris dancer she'd every seen. She had to pretend to take a pic of Cal and zoom in, so the picture is blurred. But I think you'll get the picture.
We'd won Samurai swords and had the ensuing arguments "That's my bit" etc. Erin had two as when she tried to kill Bud, her sword broke. Maybe Bud is a ninja? Elizabeth didn't have a sword, but she did fall off the wall. Mum went home, but the rest of us went to the Rose in June which is a fabulous pub with a fabulous garden replete with wooden climbing equipment. Mum thinks we should move our Friday Beer O'Clocks there since Pete the Landlord at our local was getting stressed with us kids on Friday.


