My week

My editor seems somewhat distracted this week and as a result, has not blogged sufficiently enough for some time. Tsch. I shall have to do it myself.


This is in fact from over a week ago, on a Park Thursday, when the new idea of eating en parque was trialled. It involves bringing a packed tea, or a cold park dinner, as opposed to a hot school dinner, and eating at the table is necessary. I'm sure our mums know why, but we don't. I'm sure it's got something to do with not throwing food around in the Radio Station but who knows.

Max came for a long playdate last Saturday, ironically to enable his parents to do their deocrating. I say ironically as my dad was doing decorating with his parents, but Mum was able to take us out of the house on a bike ride. When I say bike ride, I mean we rode to the common where she dismounted, gave us instructions on where we were allowed to ride to and from, sat on the bench, reading, with her cup of tea. Well if that's her idea of bliss, then so be it. We had fun exploring the movement of the stones that we'd thrown from "here" to "there" last time. We hid the stones to stop anyone else finding them. To Mum's amazement, we found a million year old kitchen or bathroom tile complete with mesh backing and grey mosaics. We could all be millionaires, Max said. We had fun riding on our bikes along the Bumpy Paths and the Crocodile Bit. Max said he couldn't start on his bike, but my Mum told him where to put the pedals and he managed it perfectly well. A little later on, when his wheel wouldn't turn, she feared she'd have to carry it back to Dad to fix, but was able to turn the handlebars around so that the brake cable wasn't pulled tight. She was ever so pleased with herself.

Oh here Max is with The Tile That Will Make Us All Rich. Now where did we leave it?

Posers.

This looks like a Park Thursday. But don't be fooled. It might be a Park Wednesday which was nicely infiltrated by a Johnny. He visited us in Yellow Plum Park and played with and alongside my school friends, while Bob was Beavering. So nice was the weather, that our mums allowed us to stay until half past six!

Oh god. That blue mouth only means one thing. I had a blue lolly.

In other news, it was Insect Day the day after the blue lolly park day, and half term follows.