Normal Park Thursday today. My mum and Cal prepared a cold park supper for us with strict instructions to eat à table. No messing round in the radio station spitting food out or sharing.
Johnny had a friend L with us and we bumped into J. Also Mum saw H's bro E, but not who he was with. In fact he was with another H's mum but not H2 sadly as he was playing tennis nearby. H2's bro R was in attendance however, until a wobbly tooth signified a sharp exit.
On the way home we went shopping and I bought Moam sweets. We also called into Cosstguards to pay our bill (only 3 more months!) and I gave L2 a sweet.
Now can you draw a Venn diagram to represent the family and friend structure today. Two house points for correct answers.
Johnny had a friend L with us and we bumped into J. Also Mum saw H's bro E, but not who he was with. In fact he was with another H's mum but not H2 sadly as he was playing tennis nearby. H2's bro R was in attendance however, until a wobbly tooth signified a sharp exit.
On the way home we went shopping and I bought Moam sweets. We also called into Cosstguards to pay our bill (only 3 more months!) and I gave L2 a sweet.
Now can you draw a Venn diagram to represent the family and friend structure today. Two house points for correct answers.
