School Fayre today. Mum helped on refreshments which meant I had a free hot dog at the end of the day. This year I took my allotted money and set off spending it on football games, bouncy castle, hook a duck and some other lucky dip game. No moans from me that mum wasn't there to take me. How I've matured. Oh and I didn't buy back the same toys I'd donated this time.
Cricket straight after. We saw these dodgy-looking people doing a non-random barbie. Yum.
As we've been banned from the pub, well what I mean is that some other kids got into a spot of bother with the landlord and the olds decided it wasn't child-friendly anymore, we stayed at cricket til 9. Apart from losing my good blue football in the hedge, it was stress-free.
Today is football and Beer o'Clock at a rival establishment. Tomorrow is Bob's Action Stations party!
Cricket straight after. We saw these dodgy-looking people doing a non-random barbie. Yum.
As we've been banned from the pub, well what I mean is that some other kids got into a spot of bother with the landlord and the olds decided it wasn't child-friendly anymore, we stayed at cricket til 9. Apart from losing my good blue football in the hedge, it was stress-free.
Today is football and Beer o'Clock at a rival establishment. Tomorrow is Bob's Action Stations party!
