Birthday Bob

It was Bob's birthday party today. Three and a half (yes) hours at Action Stations in the Dockyard. We made rockets, launched them, went on two climbing walls and a Harrier jet simulator, had lunch and finished off with LaserQuest. The blue and red teams in Bob's birthday group joined forces against another group in there!

It was an awesome party. All thoughts of a football party are gone and I want one of these.

Mum and Dad went out for brunch and apparently had a spending spree! I did get a Saltrock hoodie though.

Andy called a random barbie and we went. We played pool and cricket and watched DOAWKid. Lots of balls went over the wall and at one point, Bob showed us what his dad says when ManU put away a good ball. The adults were snorting into their hands for some reason.

On the way home, I played Erin's guitar in the street. Rock on!

In other news Mum is fed up already with the smugness of Glastonbury. Victorious!