Football, beach, swim - that's a full Friday

Last school football today. Mum nearly didn't find my boots in time. Luckily I didn't have to wear my school shoes. She blamed me for not finding them. Like I'm
supposed to know where I took them off the night before?

After football we rushed to the beach. The Jonibobs' car tried to sneakily go a quicker way than us. Ha ha we let them in in front of us later in, so not that much quicker then. We saw L and her sister T at the beach. It might explain why I went in with my body board straight away as I have a little thing for the older lady T. We surfed and threw seaweed and messed around. Mum and Cal swam quite a bit though not as far as last time. If Mum cycled to work today, did she do a duathlon?

All of a sudden it was time for cricket. Mum and Cal turned up looking like Swimmy Mummies with wet hair. I got told I did excellent batting today by the coach.

We played with Erin and Elizabeth later, Elizabeth having bored of clapping sings with Mum, and Erin having left Brownies. (Erinsmum is in fact crocheting which is ironic as an alternative predictive text for cricket is crochet.)

Before we left, Dave and Dad tried to smuggle a body out of cricket in our beach mat. They heard a small girl laughing inside so stopped immediately.

I went home with Cal while Mum drive the Drons. Apparently last weekend Ally slept at Cal's. Is this family swapping that I have heard about? If so can I move in with Cal?