I cycled to football training today. Like Mum I'm training for the duathlon. I was given a blue bib to play in (for Year 3) but alas not for my pitch skills, rather a paucity of players.
I was awarded Goal of the Game for a goal from the halfway line that was meant to be a long pass.
Mum went shopping (as usual). I didn't realise they sold dresses in Waitrose.
We played cricket over the common. Dad won (58 runs). I had 48, Mum 20 something. I lost the ball!
A sneaky late swim after fish'n'chips on the beach at 6.30pm provided a wet end to the day. Dad didn't come in but Mum and I had a lovely warm swim. It was hard to go anywhere because of the current, so we pretended we were in an everlasting swimming pool!
Mum likes her hair now. She thinks she looks like a surfer!
I was awarded Goal of the Game for a goal from the halfway line that was meant to be a long pass.
Mum went shopping (as usual). I didn't realise they sold dresses in Waitrose.
We played cricket over the common. Dad won (58 runs). I had 48, Mum 20 something. I lost the ball!
A sneaky late swim after fish'n'chips on the beach at 6.30pm provided a wet end to the day. Dad didn't come in but Mum and I had a lovely warm swim. It was hard to go anywhere because of the current, so we pretended we were in an everlasting swimming pool!
Mum likes her hair now. She thinks she looks like a surfer!


