Mum asked me to go for a run with her this morning. If only I'd known it'd mean shuffling for a few minutes then briskly walking, I might've taken along my bike. Anyway the old girl did well.
We met up with Harry and Jack (and Sherria) on the beach for a picnic. They didn't want to swim but I made Mum go in as I needed a wee. It was very warm!
We also saw Swimming Lydia, School Evie and Zack, and then School Harry, Rory and Baby Felix. By the end of the day, we finally all started playing together.
A fab day once again. Tomorrow brings cricket practice with the JBs, who are arriving at the crack of sparrows.
We met up with Harry and Jack (and Sherria) on the beach for a picnic. They didn't want to swim but I made Mum go in as I needed a wee. It was very warm!
We also saw Swimming Lydia, School Evie and Zack, and then School Harry, Rory and Baby Felix. By the end of the day, we finally all started playing together.
A fab day once again. Tomorrow brings cricket practice with the JBs, who are arriving at the crack of sparrows.

Comments