I have returned. After a week and a half away, and no contact with anyone under 60 let alone children my own age, I was ready for a play date today.
To this end Harry and Rosie came to play at ours. We got busy swapping back our borrowed Star Wars items and set about playing guns and Lego Star Wars. After a dinner of sausages n mash, they left. I'm sure Sarah and Mum hadn't finished their chatting though even after 4 hours!
Tomorrow will see a beach date with Harry and Jack. The next day maybe cricket with the JBs. Then Elijah and then the JBs again. I'm a busy boy!
The other picture is of the healthy juice Mum and I made from cucumber, broccoli, apples, ginger, mint and carrots.
I said even though it looked horrid, it didn't taste too bad.
To this end Harry and Rosie came to play at ours. We got busy swapping back our borrowed Star Wars items and set about playing guns and Lego Star Wars. After a dinner of sausages n mash, they left. I'm sure Sarah and Mum hadn't finished their chatting though even after 4 hours!
Tomorrow will see a beach date with Harry and Jack. The next day maybe cricket with the JBs. Then Elijah and then the JBs again. I'm a busy boy!
The other picture is of the healthy juice Mum and I made from cucumber, broccoli, apples, ginger, mint and carrots.
I said even though it looked horrid, it didn't taste too bad.


Comments