Today I tried to leave Mum asleep in bed but I forgot and made loads of noise. As is the norm these days, she got up at 8am.
Dad took me to training. Apparently our team session is now going to be Saturday 9-10 which will be for all teams, making the JB's lives less hectic. I might be able to do karate now!
In the afternoon we went to pick up Maximillion, we played Lego, weapons, skittles with Lego SW figures, skateboarding, you name it.
Dinner was promised but was put on hold due to a strange buzzing noise. Said noise was in fact the CO alarm but not the alarm signal. Mum called the emergency line and an engineer declared us safe. We think that our botty burps were to blame.
We eventually had what Max called JB pasta, which I call BBQ pasta which we have at the JBs.
After my second dinner, we watched Uncle Buck together which was great fun.
First away match tomorrow.
Dad took me to training. Apparently our team session is now going to be Saturday 9-10 which will be for all teams, making the JB's lives less hectic. I might be able to do karate now!
In the afternoon we went to pick up Maximillion, we played Lego, weapons, skittles with Lego SW figures, skateboarding, you name it.
Dinner was promised but was put on hold due to a strange buzzing noise. Said noise was in fact the CO alarm but not the alarm signal. Mum called the emergency line and an engineer declared us safe. We think that our botty burps were to blame.
We eventually had what Max called JB pasta, which I call BBQ pasta which we have at the JBs.
After my second dinner, we watched Uncle Buck together which was great fun.
First away match tomorrow.


Comments