I was dropped off at Erin's ce matin (my French is getting bon) only to receive the news that Erin has two parts in her theatre group performance of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She's only Grandpa Joe and Augustus Gloop! I have worked out that this means I can call her a nincompoop without her realising.
My goalie gloves were my chosen item for show n tell today. Mum asked Miss M how I was last week (for she didn't pick me up on Friday) and was informed my name had been written on the board for starting a conga line. What is wrong with that, I hear you ask. Well this was in class. No clean sheet, no pound.
Beavers tonight so round to Mungle Manor. It was Jof's birthday last week. Mum made her a card and a cookie. I had a cookie too and survived, so all good there.
My goalie gloves were my chosen item for show n tell today. Mum asked Miss M how I was last week (for she didn't pick me up on Friday) and was informed my name had been written on the board for starting a conga line. What is wrong with that, I hear you ask. Well this was in class. No clean sheet, no pound.
Beavers tonight so round to Mungle Manor. It was Jof's birthday last week. Mum made her a card and a cookie. I had a cookie too and survived, so all good there.

