Here are some of the other things I did this summer.
![]() |
| I went crabbing with my cousins R and L on Looe beach |
![]() |
| I went to the Isle of Wight for a day trip |
![]() |
| Visited Erin and watched her cat kill a mouse! |
![]() |
| Got my school uniform sorted - junior don't you know |
![]() |
| Did lots of swimming in Southsea; here with Nana |
![]() |
| Fell in love with carveries (or bakeries as I call them) |
![]() |
| Modelled Mum's creation - her beach changing robe |
![]() |
| Got myself buried |
![]() |
| Went to a BBQ with Dad and his Round Table lot |
![]() |
| Swam in the Tinside lido in Plymouth |
![]() |
| Went on the Wheel on Plymouth Hoe with Grandad and Mum ... |
![]() |
| ... and left Nana down below! |











