The lost ball

Park Thursday. No one has changed this yet. Football training pending ...

I tried to deliver a pasting table to Aunty Dot but she was out. I got changed in the car, got a snack at Tesco and off to the park we went.

The JBs and Max arrived and we played football, skateboards, pushing balls in swings and other games.

Amazingly we were allowed to play until 6pm whereupon we discovered that my treasured ManU ball had been nicked from the park. Buggers. In nearly 8 years of visiting this park regularly, never have we had anything nicked.

On the way home, we succeeded in delivering the aforementioned item and I had an ice pole while mum had a tea.

In other news I got 10/10 on the 24 question maths challenge. I am failing to explain to mum how this works. I did French today and instead of showing mum what I learned, I merely informed her of the nickname for France - the hexagon.

I went to school today using the third of four possible methods of transport. Today was the walking bus from Moorings Way. The others were with Erin, with Lucy and the last untested one is with grandparents.