Family parties

Off we drove to Cornwall on Friday for a family party. Grandad's brother's daughter's daughter got engaged, and she's having a baby. (In other words my second cousin.)

We arrived late on Friday but I did get to annoy Dad at work and Mum found a new basket in their office.

Saturday, after football with Grandad and two new mates, we had brunch at the Cliff Top Cafe. Our favourite cafe in the world. Mum was feeling bunged up still so she stood outside in the blustery weather for a clothed air bath.

Grandad drove is around the cliffs afterward trying to find a place that probably only exists in Mum's head where she used to go with her nana. I played in the skate park in the afternoon, while the olds baked on Grandad's new patio in the autumn sun.

The party was great fun as I got to see cousins Lily and Rosie. We played tag, ate sweets, danced and charmed the olds. Mum danced with me and even though I kicked her toenail off, she still enjoyed it. We stayed up til 11 and got to bed around midnight. Zzzz.











Comments