Half-term already

The end of a busy week. I've been shipped around this week to Max's, to the JB's, to Erin's, to Evie's and to a disco. Mum got the disco time wrong, forgot the e-learning meeting and had to take me "out" for dinner twice due to no cooking at home. I'm glad this week is over.

On the plus side, I've seen loads of my mates, threw some shapes, chatted up the girls and had great fun. And I got a box of sweets for getting 307% in Accelerated Reading (second in class to Geno - only 9 of us in the class got over 100%) and a certificate for having good manners.

Mum is going to teach some computing next half term and has forced me try out some stuff with her. We made up a quiz about pants and created a rave-like box emanating noises, oscillating wildly across the screen.

Our plans for the next week include a visit from Nana and Grandad, swimming, cinema, a football match Sunday and 3 days of football training. Let's not forget the Puddle'en party next week too.

Bring it on!

Comments