Yesterday the PuddleDads went to a theatre to drink beer. It makes no sense to me but Dad drank Russian stout at 11% and came back all wobbly and fell asleep in the chair.
The mums took us to a Lego ship event at the Dockyard where Elizabeth's mum is in charge. I made a ship and a sea serpent which wanted to crush the ship to make scrap. We dressed up à la Mr Ben in Forces kit.
We were invited back to Max's house for more Lego fun but Bob hyperventilated after a rogue piece of Lego hit him accidentally in the face. Max thought he was being told off when asked to say sorry it was an accident and howled. Bob and I were banned from Max's room for questioning him and, amusingly to our mums, played Frustration downstairs. We did try to illegally regain entry to his room but were caught and ordered to leave. Fair enough. We had to take Johnny with us, even though he hadn't been banned.
Today the Bobster and I played in opposing teams. My team lost but I did score a Patrick. I did get really upset after insults were traded between players, Bob and I in particular. But we managed to sort it out between ourselves before leaving the pitch when he proffered his hand and a sorry. This is the way forward. We are being coached by our parents and it seems to work - much to their delight. How else are we going to learn?
In the afternoon, Charlie came to play Nerf with me. Dad was at work all day and Mum has a cold.
The mums took us to a Lego ship event at the Dockyard where Elizabeth's mum is in charge. I made a ship and a sea serpent which wanted to crush the ship to make scrap. We dressed up à la Mr Ben in Forces kit.
We were invited back to Max's house for more Lego fun but Bob hyperventilated after a rogue piece of Lego hit him accidentally in the face. Max thought he was being told off when asked to say sorry it was an accident and howled. Bob and I were banned from Max's room for questioning him and, amusingly to our mums, played Frustration downstairs. We did try to illegally regain entry to his room but were caught and ordered to leave. Fair enough. We had to take Johnny with us, even though he hadn't been banned.
Today the Bobster and I played in opposing teams. My team lost but I did score a Patrick. I did get really upset after insults were traded between players, Bob and I in particular. But we managed to sort it out between ourselves before leaving the pitch when he proffered his hand and a sorry. This is the way forward. We are being coached by our parents and it seems to work - much to their delight. How else are we going to learn?
In the afternoon, Charlie came to play Nerf with me. Dad was at work all day and Mum has a cold.



Comments