Make play while the sun shines

Gosh it was warm today. Mum turned up at school a bit rosy, not due to the rosé at the weekend, but to her run this afternoon. We were summoned to Milton Park by a technomessage from Bud with the promise of an unskedded park trip. Shock horror! Mum quickly made me sarnies of ham then jam (not jamón) and we set off therewith. Max wrote on his blog that I laughed at him for falling down the slide head first. I admitted I laughed but explained that it was because it was hysterical. I couldn't understand why Mum wanted me to apologise to a crying Max.

Max wanted to go home to Lego so we did. Mum broke her fast, as usual, with a cup of tea in the Mungleton kitchen. And Duncan's horses did turn and eat one another.

After Beavers, I was caught trying to throw paper planes at Jesus on the Cross. I explained to Mum that I was attempting to give Jesus power. I think he's in need of it these days.

Comments