Today I was escorted to the corner up the road where I meet Mum. I wasn't able to join Language Club as it was trop plein. That's too full in French. As opposed to a little bit full. George's mum was my escort today.
Park Thursday and off we went to meet Max in Swingpark. The JBs were chez le dontiste but we were invited back for games n supper. Bud ran home to make Jof's cup of tea, while Mum sat in the front room drinking tea and discussing left-handedness and the hands with which you hold knife and fork. Très amusant. Pas.
In other news Dad is giving his speech tonight at cheese n biscuits time. I hope his audience appreciate the effort, energy, thought, perseverance and time that Mum and I have given listening to the bloody thing for the last 3 weeks. Seriously he's fab and they'll love him.
Park Thursday and off we went to meet Max in Swingpark. The JBs were chez le dontiste but we were invited back for games n supper. Bud ran home to make Jof's cup of tea, while Mum sat in the front room drinking tea and discussing left-handedness and the hands with which you hold knife and fork. Très amusant. Pas.
In other news Dad is giving his speech tonight at cheese n biscuits time. I hope his audience appreciate the effort, energy, thought, perseverance and time that Mum and I have given listening to the bloody thing for the last 3 weeks. Seriously he's fab and they'll love him.
