Post parents' evening

A staggered two week parents' evening has won me a DOAWK book (Hard Luck), Finger Whips from Dad and a MacD from both of them. Get with it, it's Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Finger Whips are mini scooters and skateboards. Keep up.

This week was the turn of Miss M (my class teacher) to be dazzled by my wit and charm. I have totally got Miss J (Maths teacher) round my little finger; she adores me. Miss M does too, well she didn't actually say that. In fact she said I'm a livewire, but she did say I write well. Except I don't do joined up anymore. What's wrong with my style, I say? And come to think of it, she said I was an old head on young shoulders. I think she's confusing me with my Mum; she's an old head on ... well old shoulders. What does Miss M mean? I think she's been on the board wipe liquid again.

In any case, the Olds are pleased with me. Mum wasn't too pleased with the hooting and screeching from Max and I during our "Play Ball With Rulers and a White Ball Thing While The Olds Talk Seriously" game. It was a little like table tennis.

In other news, Dad got a new record in the post today. When he played it, I complained that I never get to choose which record to play. I said Why can't I put Pinky and Perky on?



Comments