So this is it. I've started blogging for Ben as, being an 8 year old, he thinks he's too kool for skool.
It's all been a bit much today for him, and I honestly think I'd rather repeat the events of 8 years ago rather than facing the attitude and frustrations of today! He's lurched from "this is the worst day ever" to "Mum you're super" (because I asked his dad to put his scooter in the boot for today's Birthday Skate Thursday).
Due to a Vodafone issue, the JBs didn't get the updated message that we were at the park but Ben scooted with Max anyway, and got a muddy bum.
On return home, we got a takeaway KFC and finished off the Star Wars Risk game. Huff puff, he lost. Happy days!
It's all been a bit much today for him, and I honestly think I'd rather repeat the events of 8 years ago rather than facing the attitude and frustrations of today! He's lurched from "this is the worst day ever" to "Mum you're super" (because I asked his dad to put his scooter in the boot for today's Birthday Skate Thursday).
Due to a Vodafone issue, the JBs didn't get the updated message that we were at the park but Ben scooted with Max anyway, and got a muddy bum.
On return home, we got a takeaway KFC and finished off the Star Wars Risk game. Huff puff, he lost. Happy days!
