I will be 8 in four days' time. Why is my mother still blogging for me? For pizza sake, she should find something else to do. Like her own blogging maybe.
It's a bit weird her doing it now that she's receiving emails from me.
Anyway I'm going to tell her it's to be a family blog from now on. I've had enough of her telling all my secrets like posting that picture of me in a dress that time. I was, like, three. And I looked damn hot.
So in the words of someone or other, it's the final countdown. The final countdown Oh woh woh woh woh woh woh.
Laters dudes.
It's a bit weird her doing it now that she's receiving emails from me.
Anyway I'm going to tell her it's to be a family blog from now on. I've had enough of her telling all my secrets like posting that picture of me in a dress that time. I was, like, three. And I looked damn hot.
So in the words of someone or other, it's the final countdown. The final countdown Oh woh woh woh woh woh woh.
Laters dudes.