We did the Entrance of Shame today. I picked him up from normal football. Drove down town for the second time today (for me) and after returning my library books, it hit me. "Shoot! It's TJ's party!" "When?" "Now!" We ran like the sweet shop was closing and were only an hour late. Ben was, thankfully, great about it and didn't get cross with me. He took a quarter of the blame.
We have the JBs over tonight. I thought that after 3 hours of football, we would go to the park for ... more football. We met C&B, our pals up the road, so we had enough for 2 a side.
After rearranging the garden, smashing pots and bending forks, they settled down to watch some awful film - Cannonball Run? I'm listening to Absolute 80s instead.
And yes, that is Johnny eating a chocolate butterfly bun I'd made today. Chocolate. Johnny. I know!
We have the JBs over tonight. I thought that after 3 hours of football, we would go to the park for ... more football. We met C&B, our pals up the road, so we had enough for 2 a side.
After rearranging the garden, smashing pots and bending forks, they settled down to watch some awful film - Cannonball Run? I'm listening to Absolute 80s instead.
And yes, that is Johnny eating a chocolate butterfly bun I'd made today. Chocolate. Johnny. I know!



