Gardening Club today. I wasn't observed by mum poking my tongue out at our teacher, Tracy, today. But whether that is because I didn't, or because she didn't see me, only I know.
Today I planted some peas, which because of the Nasty Incident With The Fox Last Week, we have been asked to take home to water and tend. Oh and cos it's half term next week.
My homework this half term is to grow the sunflower that I have been given, seen on the left, and record its height measurements. I am to return the diary when the plant has reached maximum height. This may be difficult, I fear!
I also got my mum to take a picture of the marigold I planted last week. These marigolds are planted on the left hand side of the main school drive.
After Gardening Club, I was dropped off at Park Wednesday and Cal took me home til dad came to pick me up, cos mum said something about Me Time. I think she was going to meet a friend Keisha in Chichester for dinner. Or something.
Park Wednesday since my gardening skills have been cultivated should be named Plant Wednesday. You may remember when Johnny's piece of chicken looked like a continent (the point being we watered our plants in our own special water), well we didn't do that today, but we did regurgitate all the food our parents brought us in the Planting Area (by the big tree on the east side) and try to water it in by drinking our drinks then spitting it out. This meant when our parents said we weren't to tip our drinks out, we were in fact doing as we were told. We are so clever.
| Our parents thought it funny that the seagulls ate all of our regurgitated food. Well we would have. By the way my mum nicked this pic from Max's post |