And for my third club of the week, football. I have nicked this picture straight from Max's blog's post but hey. We are improving, honest, I even had a few touches today. I do spend most of the time falling over, though in quite dramatic diving ways.
After footie, we retired to the Rabbits (on the common past our house) to eat our sausage'n'chips with the Jonibobs. My mum took no pictures though.
I had to read my reading book, Space Ant. Looking at the Amazon page linked here, my mum now realises what reading system we are using - Rigby Star - others seem to use the Oxford Tree system. My mum used to have the Trade Winds system, but when she googled it, it was only available on micro fiche. What the hell have small fish got to do with books?
Last night I was too tired after Gardening Club and then Park Wednesday, where Johnny's food resembled large continents, so I didn't do any reading, choosing instead this week's key words to learn. I did play Wii with Daddy afterwards til a later than usual bedtime.
This morning Mum said to me that she'd written in my book that we didn't do any reading but we did do some words. I replied "That's because we stayed up too late playing Wii didn't we?" I was in no uncertain terms told NOT to repeat that to Miss Harris!
Anyway I read up to page 8 of the 16 page book tonight to keep the old girl happy. That's Mum not Miss Harris.
After footie, we retired to the Rabbits (on the common past our house) to eat our sausage'n'chips with the Jonibobs. My mum took no pictures though.
I had to read my reading book, Space Ant. Looking at the Amazon page linked here, my mum now realises what reading system we are using - Rigby Star - others seem to use the Oxford Tree system. My mum used to have the Trade Winds system, but when she googled it, it was only available on micro fiche. What the hell have small fish got to do with books?
Last night I was too tired after Gardening Club and then Park Wednesday, where Johnny's food resembled large continents, so I didn't do any reading, choosing instead this week's key words to learn. I did play Wii with Daddy afterwards til a later than usual bedtime.
This morning Mum said to me that she'd written in my book that we didn't do any reading but we did do some words. I replied "That's because we stayed up too late playing Wii didn't we?" I was in no uncertain terms told NOT to repeat that to Miss Harris!
Anyway I read up to page 8 of the 16 page book tonight to keep the old girl happy. That's Mum not Miss Harris.