The rest of my holiday with Mum

After the first couple of days with Mum at Nana and Grandad's (click here for pics), here are the rest of the week's pictures.


Treyarnon Bay - My mum was waffling about having been here last 30 years ago, on her family holidays. I loved the rock pools and the little pools you can swim in that go up the beach alongside the rocks. There is also a huge natural pool but I didn't like that one. Too high up. Grandad and Mummy went in it though.


I managed a good session's surfing, took to it like a duck to water. But the second day when Mummy wanted to video me, I wouldn't play ball. Or surf.


Look what we built! Well Mummy helped a bit. Good effort all round.



Grandad and I had an impromptu sandcastle competition on Looe beach.


He thought he'd won, but Mummy voted mine the best! Better luck next time Grandad.


And just for good measure, he's a little video of me in my paddling pool. It's only 21 seconds long.


Thanks Nana and Grandad for a fabulous holiday.