Hallowe'en 2011

I persuaded Mum and Dad to hold another party this year. Good job they'd bought all the decorations and stuff last year eh?


Here we are outside in our most ghoulish stances...


Playing musical statues or bumps, we couldn't tell the difference! Dancing to Mum's favourite Hallowe'en tune, Ghostbusters and Amityville (House on the Hill). Classy bird she is.

Other games - Hallowe'en bingo; Hallowe'en pass the ghoulie parcel.


This is apple bobbing, honestly. Ally isn't trying to drown Poppy for being too quiet! I think me and Erin were the Bobbing Beauties, as last year if my memory serves me right.
   

Dinner time! Hot dogs, chips and beans. Fruit. Jelly n icecream. Chocolate scary buns.


Then after more games, we went Trickle Treating, as some of us call it still. My parents are horrified at how HOODYISH I look in this picture. I hadn't just looted the old dear in the house opposite honest.


Look at us! Minus a Pops and a Max. Look at our loot!


Dad was well chuffed with his pumpkin.